Review: A Good Girl's Guide to Murder



A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book truly caught me off guard. As someone who typically steers clear of mystery 'whodunit' narratives due to their often predictable nature, I found myself thoroughly engrossed in this one, grappling with clues and twists throughout. The pacing is just right, and the characters are genuinely likeable, making it an overall enjoyable read.

However, there's a caveat. Portions of the book contain graphical elements such as pictures of emails and notes, which unfortunately cannot be fully appreciated when reading on a Kindle. As such, if you primarily read on a Kindle device, I'd hesitate to recommend this book solely for that reason.

View all my reviews

Comments

Top Weekly